We are MOVING TO a NEW WEBSITE
We do cost-effective Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS)
Intelligent Tutoring Systems simulate activity of the best human Tutor working one-on-one with a particular learner trying to achieve predefined learning objectives in a subject domain by
- reflecting the learning objectives, personal preferences and style of the learner
- making decision to passively monitor or to actively intervene the learning process
- selecting a current mode of the active intervention (presenting, testing, root-cause diagnosing or remediation mode)
- adaptive assigning the learner with the next learning activity (presentation, task, question, exercise or remedialtion) within current mode of the active intervention
- monitoring learner's performance and providing performance feedback
- assessing current achievement of the objectives and providing achievement feedback
- letting the learner (managed) freedom to select desired learning objectives and over-ride automatic ITS selections and assignments of its active intervention.
In more broad scope, ITS can be considered as a best known interactive adaptive tool for the most reliable transfer of information/knowledge to such an unreliable receiver as a human being. Intelligent electronic books, magazines, tutorials, manuals and even intelligent marketeers, salepersons and call agents are just a few examples of such ITS.